Friday, October 14, 2016

Beauty 05 - DIY Coloring Hair on Budget Less Than 10 Dollars (toning brassy hair into golden ash blonde)

Helo again.

Today I would like to try writing an article using English because I have to train my English until I get fluent in using it.

Fluent in English is a must if you a fresh graduate from Bachelor Degree like me. Any kind of Job take this as their requirement.

So let's back to the topic...

Are you guys curious why I re-coloring my hair after I ombre it just about 6 weeks ago?



The answer is same with why I writing this article using English. Yap! I want to get a job as soon as possible. I think that my brassy ombre hair (bleaching result) will not suit with a neat job like officer or banker because it is too light than normal Indonesian people hair. Well, it may suit with creative industry, but to play safe I want to toning the brassiness with more calm color. Then I search any kind of tips for toning hair in YouTube. Until I found this...



All the tips say that I should use ashy hair colorant to cover the brassiness.

With that ashy color, I will not lose my ombre hair, I just get more calm color for my hair.

So, when I was in Yogyakarta, I visited 'Mutiara Pusat Kosmetik Yogyakarta' to buy hair colorant that beauty salon usually bought. You can't get ashy hair colorant in just ordinary supermarket here in Indonesia. The Indonesia supermarket just sell a range of natural shade hair colorant.



In Mutiara Yogyakarta I bought ILVASTO hair cream colorant with shade 7.31 Ash Golden Blonde with just IDR 60,000 or for about $4.6





The ILVASTO just contain hair colorant only. Then, I have to buy developer cream separately. I bought MATRIX 9%/30 Vol developer cream for IDR 15,000 or $1.15 also in Mutiara Yogyakarta.


So, I am ready to color my brassy hair!! ^^

This is my hair just before I toning it with ashy color.




If you want to see my hair more clearly. This is my hair when I was in Yogyakarta, maybe a week ago.



So yellow right? Hehehehehehehe...


This is how I toning my hair:

1. I mix ILVASTO hair colorant cream 60gr with 60ml MATRIX developer cream in a plastic bowl
2. Using my old T-Shirt and put a gloves on
3. Put the the mixture on my dry hair (more color in yellowy/brassy part of my hair)
4. I wait for about 45 minutes




5. I rinse it with clean water and my Kerastase conditioner not using any shampoo (you can use your own conditioner). Actually this is my first time using Kerastase conditioner. I love the result! My hair is super soft after the coloring process.




6. I blow dry my hair with hair dryer and styling it with babyliss curler hair



If you want to know more about how I style my hair, please read this Click Here to Know How I Style My Hair

7. FINISH! I got my more calm ashy ombre color

This is the day after I color my hair with ashy color (my second day with new hair color)




I SUPER LOVE THIS COLOR ON MY HAIR ❤❤❤❤❤

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment